Who can benefit from Music Therapy?
Music therapy can be beneficial to all persons from all walks of life. Music Therapy has shown benefits for those infant, children, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations with, but not limited to:
- Developmental disabilities
- Autism and autism-like diagnoses
- Intellectual disabilities
- Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Medical conditions
- Trauma and other related disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Mental Health Disorders
- Preventative Early Childhood Needs
Although special needs populations have shown to benefit from music therapy, it is important to recognize that those populations without special needs can also find benefits from music.
KNV Music Therapy welcomes all those interested in music therapy services to contact Kristin N. Veteto to discuss the unique opportunities music can provide for your life and the lives of your loved ones.